FOAM-IN-PLACE PACKAGING SYSTEM - MODEL 901
Minimum Packaging Costs - Maximum Product Protection
- Hand-held packaging system features a patented self-cleaning
cartridge dispenser gun.
- Electric metering pumps and self-diagnostic controls guarantee
top quality foam time after time.
- Our Instapak Model 901 is suited for medium to large
- Comes with 55 gallon drums of foam-in-place
- FREE - Packaging consultation, package design and
ISTA-certified testing and evaluation. Our packaging lab will
design and test a sample package for your product and provide a
- The best training and support services in the industry to ensure
you are using Instapak effectively and economically, right
from the start.
- Several foams to choose from that will provide the most
cost-effective solutions to your specific packaging.
Call for pricing.
Please Click Here to Review the Many Foam Available
A simple cushioning or blocking
and bracing process for a variety of items with changing shapes and sizes.
1. Instapak foam is dispensed
into a carton lined with
2. The Instamate film is folded
the product is placed
on the rising foam.
3. A second sheet of
Instamate film is
placed over the product and more
Instapak foam is dispensed.
4. Your customer receives your
A process that products specifically designed cushions for ultimate protection and efficiency.
1. A simple wood mold is used to
produce the desired cushion shape.
2. Instamate film is place into the
mold and Instapak foam is dispensed.
3. Your product is packaged safely in
custom-shaped, engineered cushions.
feature a patented,
Link to us